More than 500,000 customers of Australia’s ANZ bank can now add their Mastercard credit cards to Apple Pay. The bank went live with support for Visa cards in April 2016. Some 250,000 ANZ customers are now using the mobile payment service, according to the Australian Financial Review.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes