More than 500,000 customers of Australia’s ANZ bank can now add their Mastercard credit cards to Apple Pay. The bank went live with support for Visa cards in April 2016. Some 250,000 ANZ customers are now using the mobile payment service, according to the Australian Financial Review.
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow