More than 500,000 customers of Australia’s ANZ bank can now add their Mastercard credit cards to Apple Pay. The bank went live with support for Visa cards in April 2016. Some 250,000 ANZ customers are now using the mobile payment service, according to the Australian Financial Review.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills