More than 500,000 customers of Australia’s ANZ bank can now add their Mastercard credit cards to Apple Pay. The bank went live with support for Visa cards in April 2016. Some 250,000 ANZ customers are now using the mobile payment service, according to the Australian Financial Review.
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign
- Mastercard and Worldpay to let merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts
- Russian banks roll out mobile P2P payments
- Amex files blockchain proof of payment patent
- Nordic banks to build new payments infrastructure for instant cross-border payments