Visa Checkout will soon be offered as a service for US retailers using the PayPal-owned Braintree payments platform. “Visa Checkout will be available to US merchants through Braintree’s SDK in early 2017,” PayPal says. “Visa Checkout now has more than 14m consumer accounts. Hundreds of thousands of merchants and more than 900 financial institution partners now offer Visa Checkout in 16 countries around the world; expansion into five additional European countries and India will take place by the end of 2016.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?