UK banks Santander, Royal Bank of Scotland, NatWest and Ulster Bank now support Android Pay. “TSB customers will also soon be able to add their cards to Android Pay, with a roll out planned this month,” Google says. Android Pay launched in the UK in May 2016. TSB announced in July that it would support the mobile payment platform from the fourth quarter of this year.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain