UK banks Santander, Royal Bank of Scotland, NatWest and Ulster Bank now support Android Pay. “TSB customers will also soon be able to add their cards to Android Pay, with a roll out planned this month,” Google says. Android Pay launched in the UK in May 2016. TSB announced in July that it would support the mobile payment platform from the fourth quarter of this year.
- LG Pay goes live in the US with NFC and mag stripe mobile payments
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe
- IMF reports on the impact of digital money on banking business models
- PayPal launches its Xoom mobile remittance service in Europe
- Miami-Dade to roll out open loop ticketing in August?