Google has added a further 44 banks and credit unions to its list of Android Pay supporters in the US, following support from UK banks Santander, Royal Bank of Scotland, Natwest and Ulster Bank earlier this month and the addition of TSB announced this week. “The Android Pay team is seemingly on a roll at the moment, adding many new banks over the past few months,” Android Police reports.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments