Google has added a further 44 banks and credit unions to its list of Android Pay supporters in the US, following support from UK banks Santander, Royal Bank of Scotland, Natwest and Ulster Bank earlier this month and the addition of TSB announced this week. “The Android Pay team is seemingly on a roll at the moment, adding many new banks over the past few months,” Android Police reports.
- Fossil to add NFC payments to multiple smartwatch brands?
- SPA white paper examines the potential of bank cards with built-in biometric sensors
- Citi to let customers check their bank account from within Facebook Messenger
- BBVA tests face recognition payments
- Indian mobile payments firms raised US$1.5bn in funding in 2017