Google has added a further 44 banks and credit unions to its list of Android Pay supporters in the US, following support from UK banks Santander, Royal Bank of Scotland, Natwest and Ulster Bank earlier this month and the addition of TSB announced this week. “The Android Pay team is seemingly on a roll at the moment, adding many new banks over the past few months,” Android Police reports.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users