PARTNER NEWS: Digital security giant Gemalto has won the Best Consumer Offering award for its Celego contactless wristband technology by Juniper Research. The company was also “highly commended” by Juniper for its mobile ticketing solutions. Further information about Gemalto’s transport and ticketing solutions can be found here.
- Walmart expands Scan & Go mobile self-checkout pilot to 100 more stores
- Dunkin’ Donuts offers faster pickups to customers who order via mobile
- Visa CEO plots central role in IoT payments
- Walt Disney World to pilot cashless resort concept
- WeChat opens unmanned store in Shanghai