PARTNER NEWS: Digital security giant Gemalto has won the Best Consumer Offering award for its Celego contactless wristband technology by Juniper Research. The company was also “highly commended” by Juniper for its mobile ticketing solutions. Further information about Gemalto’s transport and ticketing solutions can be found here.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents