The Electronic Payments Association (NACHA) has launched phase one of Same Day ACH (Automated Clearing House) across the US, allowing businesses and consumers to send and receive payments and payment-related information on the same day through the ACH Network. “Phase one of Same Day ACH allows for the sending and receiving of virtually any ACH credit transaction,” NACHA says. Phase two will launch in September 2017 to introduce the “faster processing and settlement of debit transactions, in addition to credit transactions”. Members of NACHA approved Same Day ACH in May 2015.
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019