There are now more than 1.46 million chip-enabled businesses and 363 million chip-enabled Visa cards in the US, making it the largest Visa chip card market in the world, the company has revealed. “The number of Visa chip transactions surpassed half a billion in the month of August, representing a 1,000+ percent annual increase,” the payment network says.
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China
- M-Pesa founder shares lessons learned from ten years of mobile money