Android Pay may be heading to Canada judging by the mobile app’s most recent update which “seems to list strings of code that includes references to Interac,” according to Android Headlines. “Although this doesn’t give any details, such as which banks may support Android Pay following a Canadian launch, the strings that mention Interac do suggest that at least some banking institutions will be adding support for the mobile payment platform in the near future.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?