Apple has added 24 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, AppleInsider reports. The mobile payment service is now also supported in British Airways’ mobile app, allowing Apple Pay users in the UK to book and pay for flights directly from their mobile phone.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service