Apple has added 24 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, AppleInsider reports. The mobile payment service is now also supported in British Airways’ mobile app, allowing Apple Pay users in the UK to book and pay for flights directly from their mobile phone.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments