Apple has added 24 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, AppleInsider reports. The mobile payment service is now also supported in British Airways’ mobile app, allowing Apple Pay users in the UK to book and pay for flights directly from their mobile phone.
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers
- Ysplit makes money from split bill payments