Apple has added 24 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, AppleInsider reports. The mobile payment service is now also supported in British Airways’ mobile app, allowing Apple Pay users in the UK to book and pay for flights directly from their mobile phone.
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign
- Mastercard and Worldpay to let merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts