Apple has added 24 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, AppleInsider reports. The mobile payment service is now also supported in British Airways’ mobile app, allowing Apple Pay users in the UK to book and pay for flights directly from their mobile phone.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones