Google has added an additional 30 banks and credit unions to its list of Android Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Android Pay now supports a ton of banks and credit unions, but most of them are small, local ones,” Android Police says.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments