Google has added an additional 30 banks and credit unions to its list of Android Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Android Pay now supports a ton of banks and credit unions, but most of them are small, local ones,” Android Police says.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain