Google has added an additional 30 banks and credit unions to its list of Android Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Android Pay now supports a ton of banks and credit unions, but most of them are small, local ones,” Android Police says.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands