Binghamton University in the US has been awarded US$900,000 to continue investigations into the next-generation of brain biometric technology. The four-year project, ‘Brain Hacking: Assessing psychological and computational vulnerabilities in brain-based biometrics’, will examine the strengths of weaknesses for cyberspace security of identifying a person by measuring their brainprint – the brain’s response to different stimuli.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain