Citi credit card owners can now dispute charges within the bank’s iPhone app in the US. Customers can use the app to dispute damaged items, returned goods or duplicate charges, among others. Once the dispute is submitted, they will be notified via the app that Citi is taking action, the status of the case and what to expect next. Citi has also extended the app to allow customers to increase their credit limit, view recurring charges and enrol for paperless statements.
- Contactless to account for more than one in two POS transactions globally by 2022
- Face ID described as iPhone 8’s ‘crown jewel’, unlocking device in ‘a few hundred milliseconds’
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry