Citi credit card owners can now dispute charges within the bank’s iPhone app in the US. Customers can use the app to dispute damaged items, returned goods or duplicate charges, among others. Once the dispute is submitted, they will be notified via the app that Citi is taking action, the status of the case and what to expect next. Citi has also extended the app to allow customers to increase their credit limit, view recurring charges and enrol for paperless statements.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain