Citi credit card owners can now dispute charges within the bank’s iPhone app in the US. Customers can use the app to dispute damaged items, returned goods or duplicate charges, among others. Once the dispute is submitted, they will be notified via the app that Citi is taking action, the status of the case and what to expect next. Citi has also extended the app to allow customers to increase their credit limit, view recurring charges and enrol for paperless statements.
- Ted Baker and Mondaine to add NFC payments to watches
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations