A team of researchers from Carnegie Mellon University has fooled face recognition algorithms using a pair of fake glasses, New Scientist reports. By printing bespoke patterns onto the front of the frames, they enabled wearers not only to obscure their identity but to impersonate people who look completely different.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year