Citi has launched a global API Developer Hub to give developers access to APIs across eight usage categories including account management, peer-to-peer payments, money transfer to institutions, Citi rewards, investment purchases and account authorisation. “The release of Citi APIs marks the evolution of Citi’s technology to open architecture, which will facilitate collaboration and partnerships with fintech companies and consumer brands to benefit customers,” Citi says. Additional categories will be added over time.
- Students test finger vein payments at UK supermarket
- Hilton lets customers pay with points for Amazon purchases
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines