Hong Kong-based blockchain money transfer network OKLink has teamed up with Doku, an Indonesian mobile wallet, to provide customers with cheap, real-time money transfers. The Doku Wallet allows consumers to top up their account via an ATM, through cash at convenience stores, or by linking it with a credit card. OKLink announced last month that it will subsidise all fees on the first US$100,000 of cross-border transfers for every partner on the OKLink network, up to a total of US$100m.
- Apple Pay goes live in Austria
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?
- Alipay to invest $448m promoting face recognition payments in stores
- Visa unveils next generation payments platform
- German central banker calls for European payments network