Hong Kong-based blockchain money transfer network OKLink has teamed up with Doku, an Indonesian mobile wallet, to provide customers with cheap, real-time money transfers. The Doku Wallet allows consumers to top up their account via an ATM, through cash at convenience stores, or by linking it with a credit card. OKLink announced last month that it will subsidise all fees on the first US$100,000 of cross-border transfers for every partner on the OKLink network, up to a total of US$100m.
- Tappy Technologies joins the NFC World Partner Program
- ST launches NFC universal device for next-generation POS terminals
- Liopa uses lip reading to add security to face recognition systems
- NXP adds support for FeliCa to NFC phones
- Alipay and UnionPay to support Japanese J-Coin digital currency