Hong Kong-based blockchain money transfer network OKLink has teamed up with Doku, an Indonesian mobile wallet, to provide customers with cheap, real-time money transfers. The Doku Wallet allows consumers to top up their account via an ATM, through cash at convenience stores, or by linking it with a credit card. OKLink announced last month that it will subsidise all fees on the first US$100,000 of cross-border transfers for every partner on the OKLink network, up to a total of US$100m.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes