Apple is looking at developing digital glasses connected wirelessly to a wearer’s iPhone, which would show images and other information in the wearer’s field of vision and may use augmented reality, a report in Bloomberg suggests. Apple has talked about its glasses project with potential suppliers, according to people familiar with those discussions, the report adds. Should Apple ultimately decide to proceed with the device, it would be introduced in 2018 at the earliest.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands