Apple is looking at developing digital glasses connected wirelessly to a wearer’s iPhone, which would show images and other information in the wearer’s field of vision and may use augmented reality, a report in Bloomberg suggests. Apple has talked about its glasses project with potential suppliers, according to people familiar with those discussions, the report adds. Should Apple ultimately decide to proceed with the device, it would be introduced in 2018 at the earliest.
- Huawei expands NFC mobile payments to Hong Kong
- Giant Eagle trials scan-free self-checkout in US supermarket
- Amorim adds NFC to cork bottle stoppers
- LG Pay goes live in the US with NFC and mag stripe mobile payments
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe