Nearly three quarters of New Zealanders (72%) trust that payments made via digital and mobile methods are secure, compared to 51% when digital payment methods first emerged, Visa reveals. Those surveyed also believe scanning their fingerprint to confirm or validate payment is a good security measure to prevent fraud.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets