Nearly three quarters of New Zealanders (72%) trust that payments made via digital and mobile methods are secure, compared to 51% when digital payment methods first emerged, Visa reveals. Those surveyed also believe scanning their fingerprint to confirm or validate payment is a good security measure to prevent fraud.
- Thinfilm raises US$110m to support growth in NFC market
- Facebook Messenger adds PayPal P2P payments
- Mastercard to eliminate signature verification at the point of sale
- The Clearing House to secure real-time payments system with tokenization
- Visa makes it easier to integrate emerging authentication technologies