Nearly three quarters of New Zealanders (72%) trust that payments made via digital and mobile methods are secure, compared to 51% when digital payment methods first emerged, Visa reveals. Those surveyed also believe scanning their fingerprint to confirm or validate payment is a good security measure to prevent fraud.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform