Nearly three quarters of New Zealanders (72%) trust that payments made via digital and mobile methods are secure, compared to 51% when digital payment methods first emerged, Visa reveals. Those surveyed also believe scanning their fingerprint to confirm or validate payment is a good security measure to prevent fraud.
- Seven watch brands to embed Barclaycard’s bPay wearable payments in their devices
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders