Online donation platform JustGiving has showcased a prototype for a TapDonate mobile app in collaboration with UK charity Bloodwise that will enables contactless card donations to be made to charities through PayPal Here. “Once downloaded to a charity device, such as an iPhone or a tablet, the app can be quickly and easily programmed with a charity’s branded content and then connected with one touch to a PayPal Here card reader to enable a cashless donation to be processed in seconds,” JustGiving says.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands