Samsung has begun a beta trial of Samsung Pay in Malaysia with Maybank. Customers with an eligible Samsung device can register to join the beta test now, using their Visa debit, credit or prepaid card. “Successful beta testers stand to win RM100 (US$22) cashback when you spend with Samsung Pay from 12 December 2016 to 11 February 2017,” Maybank says. Samsung revealed its plans to launch Samsung Pay in Malaysia in October this year.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash