Samsung has begun a beta trial of Samsung Pay in Malaysia with Maybank. Customers with an eligible Samsung device can register to join the beta test now, using their Visa debit, credit or prepaid card. “Successful beta testers stand to win RM100 (US$22) cashback when you spend with Samsung Pay from 12 December 2016 to 11 February 2017,” Maybank says. Samsung revealed its plans to launch Samsung Pay in Malaysia in October this year.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign