Electric vehicle (EV) charging network ChargePoint has integrated with Apple Maps, allowing US drivers to view EV charger points through the map service and pay for charging time using Apple Pay. “Right from their iPhone, they can start charging, pay and see other station details,” ChargePoint says. Customers will also be able to click on the EV charger points to retrieve directions, as well as check other station details.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform