Electric vehicle (EV) charging network ChargePoint has integrated with Apple Maps, allowing US drivers to view EV charger points through the map service and pay for charging time using Apple Pay. “Right from their iPhone, they can start charging, pay and see other station details,” ChargePoint says. Customers will also be able to click on the EV charger points to retrieve directions, as well as check other station details.
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign
- Mastercard and Worldpay to let merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts