Electric vehicle (EV) charging network ChargePoint has integrated with Apple Maps, allowing US drivers to view EV charger points through the map service and pay for charging time using Apple Pay. “Right from their iPhone, they can start charging, pay and see other station details,” ChargePoint says. Customers will also be able to click on the EV charger points to retrieve directions, as well as check other station details.
- Antelop to add Visa token support to white label NFC mobile wallet platform
- Japanese banks get go ahead for digital currency launch
- UK supermarket pilots self-checkout service that lets shoppers scan and pay by smartphone
- Contactless ‘beer wall’ lets students serve and pay for their own drinks
- UK consumers warm to face verification at the point of sale