American Express has unveiled an Add a Card feature to its Amex bot for Messenger, allowing eligible US Consumer and Open card members to add their card and billing information for purchases on Facebook. “After adding a card to their Facebook accounts, card members can easily make in-game purchases, purchases on the shop sections of business’ Facebook pages and participate in Messenger commerce experiences,” American Express says. The company unveiled its Amex bot for Messenger in June 2016.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash