A 46-page magazine with a collection of articles covering the Internet of Things, NFC, the role of mobile money and how to kickstart the mobile wallet revolution in the Middle East is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. The latest issue of the quarterly Vritti magazine has been produced and sponsored by Mahindra Comviva and has been approved by the NFC World editorial team.
- Thinfilm raises US$110m to support growth in NFC market
- Facebook Messenger adds PayPal P2P payments
- Mastercard to eliminate signature verification at the point of sale
- The Clearing House to secure real-time payments system with tokenization
- Visa makes it easier to integrate emerging authentication technologies