Indian shoppers on Amazon India can now store funds and complete online purchases in a new feature called Amazon Pay Balance, Live Mint reports. “Amazon Pay Balance can be credited with money using internet banking and credit or debit card, and used for multiple payments for purchases from the ecommerce portal,” it says. The feature “will also enable faster refunds” to Amazon Pay Balance rather than to the user’s bank account or credit card.
- NFC mobile payments ‘shake off the novelty tag’ in the UK
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China