Indian shoppers on Amazon India can now store funds and complete online purchases in a new feature called Amazon Pay Balance, Live Mint reports. “Amazon Pay Balance can be credited with money using internet banking and credit or debit card, and used for multiple payments for purchases from the ecommerce portal,” it says. The feature “will also enable faster refunds” to Amazon Pay Balance rather than to the user’s bank account or credit card.
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices
- French bank pilots fingerprint card that removes the contactless transaction limit
- Google includes custom security chip in Pixel 3 smartphones
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables
- Mastercard to phase out signature panels on bank cards