Domino’s Pizza customers can now order pizza through Google Home, the voice-activated home assistant unveiled by Google in October 2016. “The customer can order their saved Easy Order or recent order,” the fast food chain says, “and can also ask Google to track their order progress with Domino’s Tracker.” The company allowed customers to speak orders into Amazon’s Echo device in February 2016 and enabled Facebook Messenger ordering in September.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones