Domino’s Pizza customers can now order pizza through Google Home, the voice-activated home assistant unveiled by Google in October 2016. “The customer can order their saved Easy Order or recent order,” the fast food chain says, “and can also ask Google to track their order progress with Domino’s Tracker.” The company allowed customers to speak orders into Amazon’s Echo device in February 2016 and enabled Facebook Messenger ordering in September.
- Dollar General lets customers check out on their mobile phones
- National Bank of Canada lets merchants accept contactless payments on their Samsung smartphones
- Google explains how its BiometricPrompt API will work
- UnionPay promotes mobile payments adoption with discounts at merchants around the world
- UK government to use NFC to verify residency status of EU citizens after Brexit