Domino’s Pizza customers can now order pizza through Google Home, the voice-activated home assistant unveiled by Google in October 2016. “The customer can order their saved Easy Order or recent order,” the fast food chain says, “and can also ask Google to track their order progress with Domino’s Tracker.” The company allowed customers to speak orders into Amazon’s Echo device in February 2016 and enabled Facebook Messenger ordering in September.
- Dutch bank Bunq finds a backdoor way to offer Apple Pay in the Netherlands
- AirAsia to enter the mobile payments market
- Apple’s Gymkit with NFC begins to gain traction
- Macy’s brings mobile self-checkout to department stores
- BBVA bank staff to test face recognition for self-serve restaurant orders and payments