Samsung has unveiled its latest mid-range Galaxy A series of smartphones, which all come equipped with support for Samsung Pay mobile payments. The Galaxy A series includes a 5.7-inch A7 and a 5.2-inch A5, which both include embedded secure elements, as well as a smaller 4.7-inch A3 device. The new smartphones will be available in Russia this month, with expansion to global markets to follow.
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions
- PayPal can now be used to make Samsung Pay mobile payments in US stores
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India