Toy maker Mattel has unveiled an NFC-enabled, voice-activated artificial intelligence assistant for children. Aristotle is compatible with Amazon Alexa and can answer a child’s questions, sing lullabies and play games with them using NFC-enabled toys. “Imagine what happens with Hot Wheels and Thomas the Train when you have this connected hub,” Robb Fujioka, Mattel’s chief products officer, told Fast Company.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands