Customers of BMO Harris Bank in the US can now send and receive money through People Pay, a mobile P2P payments service added to its mobile banking app. “Recipients are not required to bank with BMO Harris Bank, and they are notified via email once the payment has been sent so they can quickly claim the money,” the bank says.
- Xiaomi unveils low cost fitness tracker that supports NFC and QR payments
- Airlines commit to RFID baggage tags and single biometric ID for travellers
- UK government begins testing iPhone NFC passport reading
- Crédit Agricole pilots biometric bank cards
- Mattel adds NFC to Hot Wheels racing cars