PARTNER NEWS: NXP has unveiled a platform designed to enable developers of Internet of Things equipment to “easily build” secure and trusted systems. QorlQ “provides a complete set of hardware, software and process capabilities to embed security and trust into every aspect of a product’s life cycle,” the company says.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?