PARTNER NEWS: NXP has unveiled a platform designed to enable developers of Internet of Things equipment to “easily build” secure and trusted systems. QorlQ “provides a complete set of hardware, software and process capabilities to embed security and trust into every aspect of a product’s life cycle,” the company says.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’