Customers of Kombank in Serbia can now make host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments through a new feature added to the bank’s mobile banking app. The KOMePay service makes use of technology supplied by mobile wallet provider MeaWallet, which Swedish mobile payment specialist Seamless acquired in July 2016.
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa
- Ride-hailing app Grab acquires mobile payments startup iKaaz
- Starbucks tests cashless store concept in Seattle