Samsung is planning to make Samsung Pay available on its non-premium smartphones in India, including its budget J series models, according to Mashable sources. It is likely that Samsung will make this possible through Samsung Pay Mini, the pared-down version of Samsung Pay unveiled in February 2017. Samsung Pay launched through an early access programme in India last week.
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issuers
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries