US Bank customers can now add their Visa Corporate Travel Card to Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay. “This new functionality allows commercial cardholders to conveniently and securely pay on the go with compatible devices, making US Bank the first financial institution to offer a mobile payment solution for Visa corporate card transactions,” the bank says. Select US Bank customers can make use of the function now, with a “wider launch to all commercial clients” coming in the spring.
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups