Antelop Solutions provides secure host card emulation (HCE) payment apps and tokenization connections, and was notably the first company to achieve Visa security compliance for its HCE mobile application.
The company offers white-label HCE-based NFC mobile payments technology certified by both Visa and Mastercard, helping to transform banks’ mobile apps into true payment applications and ensuring they retain full control of their customer relationships.
Antelop is an official digital vendor for both Visa and Mastercard and helps issuers connect to the payments networks’ VTS and MDES tokenization services.
Find out about Antelop’s HCE-NFC Issuer Wallet
This 15-page presentation provides technical information on Antelop Solutions’ white-label SaaS platform which enables issuers to add HCE-powered NFC payments to their existing Android mobile banking apps or create a branded standalone payment app.
Ask the experts…
Executives from Antelop Solutions are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Nicolas Bruley is a co-founder of Antelop Solutions and has more than 18 years’ experience in strategic payments with European banks and international schemes.
Nicolas is happy to offer his expertise on issues surrounding host card emulation (HCE), tokenization and mobile payments.
Nicolas Benady co-founded Antelop Solutions with Nicolas Bruley and has more than 15 years of experience in the payments industry, managing several implementation projects within banks.
Nicolas has a strong expertise in HCE, e-wallets, PSD and tokenization and will be happy to answer your questions on these topics.
Antelop in NFC World
- Piraeus Bank picks Antelop as its mobile payments provider 2 July 2018
- Antelop adds Visa Token Service certification to its white label mobile wallet platform for banks and card issuers 21 June 2018
- NFC World welcomes 120 new members from 43 countries 7 June 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 Europe 1 June 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 27 November 2017
- Antelop to add Visa token support to white label NFC mobile wallet platform 26 September 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe 22 June 2017
- Antelop launches HCE SaaS solution to quicken time-to-market for banks 20 June 2017
- Antelop Solutions: Why securing NFC mobile payments requires a comprehensive approach 16 May 2017
- NFC World’s Partner Program shortlisted for commercial innovation award 9 May 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East 28 April 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Asia 19 April 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017
- Crédit Mutuel Arkéa launches HCE mobile payments developed with Antelop 23 February 2017
- What’s New in Payments: Leading international innovators explain the latest payments trends and technologies in free special report 16 February 2017
- Visa and Mastercard tokenization deal will ‘simplify and secure payment experience’ 16 December 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 29 November 2016
- Antelop Solutions joins the NFC World partner program 28 November 2016