Rambus Bell ID
Rambus Bell ID develops software to provision and manage the lifecycle of user credentials on mobile NFC devices.
Through host card emulation (HCE), banks, telecom operators and service providers can take direct control over their customer portfolio by using Bell ID software to perform tasks previously associated with a trusted service manager.
Bell ID contributes to NFCWorld, sharing expertise gained through involvement in over two decades of chip lifecycle management implementations for mobile, ID and EMV payment projects worldwide.
Ask the experts…
These executives from Bell ID are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
David Worthington advises the company and its major clients on strategic opportunities in the application of new payments, mobile and chip technologies.
David is happy to take questions on NFC and smart cards, including Host Card Emulation, Trusted Service Management, EMV.
Martin Cox leads the sales team and has been deeply involved in projects around EMV smart cards, mobile NFC, TSM and HCE implementations.
Martin is happy to take questions on NFC and smart cards, including Host Card Emulation, Trusted Service Management, EMV.
Robert is an experienced technology consultant with 15 years of experience in chip lifecycle management, ranging from identity smart card implementations for governments and enterprises to EMV chip card migration projects for banks worldwide.
Robert is happy to take questions on NFC and smart cards, including Host Card Emulation, Trusted Service Management, EMV.
Tokenization explained in 81 seconds
We’ve produced a handy video explaining in the simplest terms what tokenization is, and how Bell ID can help you put in your own tokenization solution:
Webinar: Beyond OEM Pay — Mobile payment strategies for banks
Join NFC World and Bell ID’s Martin Cox to find out how banks can move beyond standard handset maker and card network schemes to provide differentiated mobile payment offerings that retain customers, attract new business and add fresh revenue streams.
This one-hour webinar was recorded on 13 October 2016 and was rated as 4.2 out of 5 by participants.
Online workshop: Understanding tokenization and host card emulation
Join NFC World and mobile payments specialist David Worthington from Bell ID for an online workshop that explains how tokenization works and how it can help you better secure mobile payment services.
This one-hour webinar was recorded on 17 February 2015 and was rated as 4.2 out of 5 by participants.
From the Bell ID blog…
- How can banks simplify tokenization? 10 January 2017
- 2017 – Introducing Mobile Payments 2.0 13 December 2016
- How Tokenization Works 3 November 2016
- Money 20/20: The end of payments as we know it 2 November 2016
- Supporting Apple Pay Integration in Japan 26 October 2016
- Simplifying the Complex Tokenization Web 19 October 2016
- What to Expect at Money 20/20? 13 October 2016
- WEBINAR: Mobile Payments Strategies for Banks 10 October 2016
- How Will We Pay in 2020? 6 October 2016
- From Good to Better… Bell ID Becomes Rambus 4 October 2016
Bell ID in NFC World
- Guide explains key concepts of tokenization 11 January 2017
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration 26 October 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 21 October 2016
- Rambus Bell ID launches Token Gateway to ease bank integration with multiple TSPs 19 October 2016
- Beyond OEM Pay webinar — See it now on NFC World 13 October 2016
- Take part in our ‘Beyond OEM Pay’ webinar today 12 October 2016
- Join us on Thursday to learn how banks can seize the mobile payment opportunity 10 October 2016
- Join NFC World for a free webinar to learn how banks can deliver differentiated mobile strategies 16 September 2016
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services 22 July 2016
- Polish bank gets HCE mobile payments through First Data and Bell ID 25 May 2016
- Interac TSP supports Apple Pay in Canada 10 May 2016
- Bell ID white paper explores tokenization 20 April 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 Europe 31 March 2016
- Canada’s Interac debit network launches tokenization service 22 February 2016
- Bell ID to support Android Pay integration 18 February 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 16 February 2016
- Bell ID acquired by chip maker Rambus’ digital security division 26 January 2016
- Bell ID white paper helps banks explore tokenization options 8 January 2016
- Bell ID highlights benefits of becoming a token service provider 16 December 2015
- ANZ adds HCE to mobile banking app 8 December 2015