Gemalto enables organizations to offer trusted and convenient digital services to billions of individuals.
Key offerings include the Allynis Trusted Service Hub for banks, mobile network operators, device makers and providers of digital services that is used by blue-chip customers including Taiwan Mobile Payment Co, Valyou, Semble and other major mobile payment service providers.
The company also offers deep expertise and solutions around NFC and mobile transaction security (including multi-tenant SIMs and embedded secure elements, host card emulation (HCE), trusted execution environments (TEE) and tokenization), mobile payments, transport ticketing, the internet of things and identity.
A secure solution for customer enrolment
Optimise your customer acquisition processes through online channels and reduce identity fraud.
Our multi-channel solution allows your customers to self-enrol online with their smartphone, quickly and easily, anytime, anywhere.
What is Allynis Trusted Service Hub?
Tokenization explained in an infographic
Tokenization is one of the most important recent developments in the mobile payments arena. It is backed by Visa, MasterCard and American Express and is one of the technologies that underpins Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay and HCE payments.
Help your colleagues understand the principles, the players and the numbers behind tokenization with our easy-to-read infographic.
Ask the experts…
Executives from Gemalto are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Dominique Brulé is head of marketing for the mobile financial services business group at Gemalto, where he handles cloud based solutions using HCE and tokenization as well as secure element and TSM based services.
Dominique is happy to take questions on all aspects of mobile financial services.
Naomi Lurie drives marketing and strategy for Gemalto’s mobile payment and mobile wallet solutions.
Naomi is happy to take questions on mobile payment and mobile wallets.
Latest news from Gemalto…
- What makes us unique will change our lives 27 April 2017
- Using the bank branch of the future to complement digital channels 27 April 2017
- Nearly half of businesses fell victim to a cyber-attack in the last year 21 April 2017
- Bring Your Own Universal Identity 19 April 2017
- Partners Are Part of the Team at Gemalto: APAC Edition 17 April 2017
- Big data security risks: How should you address the threats? 13 April 2017
- PKI implementation planning, your guide before diving in 11 April 2017
- Why plastic is quickly becoming a criminal’s worst enemy 7 April 2017
- The FAQs of a DDL – Chapter Three: When Technology has a No Good, Very Bad Day 5 April 2017
- Cybersecurity Makes for a Great Hollywood Script: Thoughts from the Recent Gartner IAM Summit 5 April 2017
Gemalto in NFC World
- White paper gives insight into successful ID verification deployment 10 April 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017
- Gemalto secures mobile payments and loyalty pilot 12 January 2017
- White paper explores digital transformation in banking 21 December 2016
- White paper presents contactless success stories from around the world 12 December 2016
- Cartes Bancaires picks Gemalto to ease member banks’ NFC mobile payments offer 8 December 2016
- Gemalto’s PKI portfolio update lets TSPs roll out eIDAS compliant services 30 November 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 29 November 2016
- LotteCard to use Gemalto contactless stickers for NFC mobile payments 17 November 2016
- Italian bank customers get electronic PIN delivery 9 November 2016
- Smartphone users rate security most important app attribute, survey finds 28 October 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 21 October 2016
- Gemalto mobile security survey 20 October 2016
- Gemalto explores MNO role within eIDAS regulation 19 October 2016
- Gemalto and Alibaba to secure IoT market in China 18 October 2016
- Gemalto and BankAxept to simplify mobile payments for Norwegian banks 28 September 2016
- Valeo and Gemalto launch mobile car keys for Bluetooth access 22 September 2016
- Gemalto wins award for mobile ticketing 21 September 2016
- Gemalto helps Spanish Carrefour customers get mobile payments 12 September 2016
- Gemalto explores NFC success factors 7 September 2016