Gemalto enables organizations to offer trusted and convenient digital services to billions of individuals.
Key offerings include the Allynis Trusted Service Hub for banks, mobile network operators, device makers and providers of digital services that is used by blue-chip customers including Taiwan Mobile Payment Co, Valyou, Semble and other major mobile payment service providers.
The company also offers deep expertise and solutions around NFC and mobile transaction security (including multi-tenant SIMs and embedded secure elements, host card emulation (HCE), trusted execution environments (TEE) and tokenization), mobile payments, transport ticketing, the internet of things and identity.
What is Allynis Trusted Service Hub?
Tokenization explained in an infographic
Tokenization is one of the most important recent developments in the mobile payments arena. It is backed by Visa, MasterCard and American Express and is one of the technologies that underpins Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay and HCE payments.
Help your colleagues understand the principles, the players and the numbers behind tokenization with our easy-to-read infographic.
Ask the experts…
Executives from Gemalto are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Dominique Brulé is head of marketing for the mobile financial services business group at Gemalto, where he handles cloud based solutions using HCE and tokenization as well as secure element and TSM based services.
Dominique is happy to take questions on all aspects of mobile financial services.
Naomi Lurie drives marketing and strategy for Gemalto’s mobile payment and mobile wallet solutions.
Naomi is happy to take questions on mobile payment and mobile wallets.
Latest news from Gemalto…
- UK national ID: Britons, no need to worry 13 January 2017
- CES 2017 raises some interesting IoT security and privacy points 11 January 2017
- Fundamentals of PKI Authentication 10 January 2017
- What does the future hold for biometric authentication? 4 January 2017
- 4 steps for smart cities in India to build end-to-end IoT security 4 January 2017
- Why Quality of Experience should be key in price sensitive Telecom markets 3 January 2017
- 5 examples why IoT devices need a voice 23 December 2016
- 5 lessons I learned from my first IoT project 21 December 2016
- Two ways India’s banks can help with the government’s demonetization drive 21 December 2016
- 6 unforgettable lessons from a SIM card industry veteran 21 December 2016
Gemalto in NFC World
- Gemalto secures mobile payments and loyalty pilot 12 January 2017
- White paper explores digital transformation in banking 21 December 2016
- White paper presents contactless success stories from around the world 12 December 2016
- Cartes Bancaires picks Gemalto to ease member banks’ NFC mobile payments offer 8 December 2016
- Gemalto’s PKI portfolio update lets TSPs roll out eIDAS compliant services 30 November 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 29 November 2016
- LotteCard to use Gemalto contactless stickers for NFC mobile payments 17 November 2016
- Italian bank customers get electronic PIN delivery 9 November 2016
- Smartphone users rate security most important app attribute, survey finds 28 October 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 21 October 2016
- Gemalto mobile security survey 20 October 2016
- Gemalto explores MNO role within eIDAS regulation 19 October 2016
- Gemalto and Alibaba to secure IoT market in China 18 October 2016
- Gemalto and BankAxept to simplify mobile payments for Norwegian banks 28 September 2016
- Valeo and Gemalto launch mobile car keys for Bluetooth access 22 September 2016
- Gemalto wins award for mobile ticketing 21 September 2016
- Gemalto helps Spanish Carrefour customers get mobile payments 12 September 2016
- Gemalto explores NFC success factors 7 September 2016
- Wristbands speed Olympic visitors onto Rio transport 10 August 2016
- Cypriot bank introduces NFC wristbands 9 August 2016