Gemalto enables organizations to offer trusted and convenient digital services to billions of individuals.
Key offerings include the Allynis Trusted Service Hub for banks, mobile network operators, device makers and providers of digital services that is used by blue-chip customers including Taiwan Mobile Payment Co, Valyou, Semble and other major mobile payment service providers.
The company also offers deep expertise and solutions around NFC and mobile transaction security (including multi-tenant SIMs and embedded secure elements, host card emulation (HCE), trusted execution environments (TEE) and tokenization), mobile payments, transport ticketing, the internet of things and identity.
A secure solution for customer enrolment
Optimise your customer acquisition processes through online channels and reduce identity fraud.
Our multi-channel solution allows your customers to self-enrol online with their smartphone, quickly and easily, anytime, anywhere.
What is Allynis Trusted Service Hub?
Tokenization explained in an infographic
Tokenization is one of the most important recent developments in the mobile payments arena. It is backed by Visa, MasterCard and American Express and is one of the technologies that underpins Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay and HCE payments.
Help your colleagues understand the principles, the players and the numbers behind tokenization with our easy-to-read infographic.
Ask the experts…
Executives from Gemalto are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Dominique Brulé is head of marketing for the mobile financial services business group at Gemalto, where he handles cloud based solutions using HCE and tokenization as well as secure element and TSM based services.
Dominique is happy to take questions on all aspects of mobile financial services.
Naomi Lurie drives marketing and strategy for Gemalto’s mobile payment and mobile wallet solutions.
Naomi is happy to take questions on mobile payment and mobile wallets.
Latest news from Gemalto…
- See you at Black Hat Info Security Conference | July 26-27 20 July 2017
- Verizon data on unvaulted server calls for cloud single sign-on 17 July 2017
- How to Defend Against the Gray Market Threat – Part 1 16 July 2017
- Gemalto Partner Program: New channel-centric strategy addresses market demand 11 July 2017
- Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram are updating their authentication – and so should you! 11 July 2017
- Betting the House on IoT Evolution in Las Vegas 10 July 2017
- Four questions OEMs should ask embedded Secure Element manufacturers 7 July 2017
- IoT projects – helping them fulfil their potential 7 July 2017
- ID fraud versus MNOs – who’s winning? 6 July 2017
- The crime-busting IoT is making us safer 3 July 2017
Gemalto in NFC World
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe 22 June 2017
- Gemalto and Dessmann enhance smart lock security with mobile convenience 19 June 2017
- Carrefour Banque offers instant activation of new C-zam account with Gemalto Digital PIN 8 June 2017
- Carrefour and BNP Paribas unveil “universal” mobile payments and loyalty service 15 May 2017
- Gemalto powers Daimler’s NFC car keys for Mercedes E-Class 15 May 2017
- NFC World’s Partner Program shortlisted for commercial innovation award 9 May 2017
- Galaxy S8 gets Gemalto secure element to support Samsung Pay 4 May 2017
- Gemalto completes 3M biometrics acquisition 2 May 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East 28 April 2017
- White paper gives insight into successful ID verification deployment 10 April 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017
- Gemalto secures mobile payments and loyalty pilot 12 January 2017
- White paper explores digital transformation in banking 21 December 2016
- White paper presents contactless success stories from around the world 12 December 2016
- Cartes Bancaires picks Gemalto to ease member banks’ NFC mobile payments offer 8 December 2016
- Gemalto’s PKI portfolio update lets TSPs roll out eIDAS compliant services 30 November 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 29 November 2016
- LotteCard to use Gemalto contactless stickers for NFC mobile payments 17 November 2016
- Italian bank customers get electronic PIN delivery 9 November 2016
- Smartphone users rate security most important app attribute, survey finds 28 October 2016