Okey Co is a Beijing-based startup that has developed an innovative “universal digital key” which combines NFC reader capabilities, contactless card emulation, user authentication and Bluetooth pairing in a compact, standalone 38mm fob.
The Okey is designed to provide the user with a single, compact trusted device that makes their lives both safer and easier and opens up a wide range of potential use cases and business models, from payments to transit ticketing, employee ID, hotel room key, loyalty rewards and more.
Meet the Okey!
At just 38mm square, Okey can be used as an NFC reader, as a digital key, for user ID and to emulate contactless payment, transit and access control cards.
Find out more about the Okey in a 25-page presentation now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre.
Ask the experts…
Executives from Okey are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Jin Lin is the chief technology officer at Okey Co. Jin is a computer science and technology graduate of Beijing Information Science and Technology University with expertise across the NFC payments ecosystem.
Okey in NFC World
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 2018 26 November 2018
- NFC World welcomes 120 new members from 43 countries 7 June 2018
- Okey Co explains how its contactless keyfob can unlock new NFC business opportunities 11 May 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 27 November 2017
- Okey Co joins the NFC World Partner Program 2 November 2017