Rambus — known as Bell ID until February 2017 — develops software to provision and manage the lifecycle of user credentials on mobile NFC devices.
Through host card emulation (HCE), banks, telecom operators and service providers can take direct control over their customer portfolio by using Rambus software to perform tasks previously associated with a trusted service manager.
Rambus contributes to NFC World, sharing expertise gained through involvement in over two decades of chip lifecycle management implementations for mobile, ID and EMV payment projects worldwide.
Ask the experts…
These executives from Rambus are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
David Worthington advises the company and its major clients on strategic opportunities in the application of new payments, mobile and chip technologies.
David is happy to take questions on NFC and smart cards, including Host Card Emulation, Trusted Service Management, EMV.
Martin Cox leads the sales team and has been deeply involved in projects around EMV smart cards, mobile NFC, TSM and HCE implementations.
Martin is happy to take questions on NFC and smart cards, including Host Card Emulation, Trusted Service Management, EMV.
Robert is an experienced technology consultant with 15 years of experience in chip lifecycle management, ranging from identity smart card implementations for governments and enterprises to EMV chip card migration projects for banks worldwide.
Robert is happy to take questions on NFC and smart cards, including Host Card Emulation, Trusted Service Management, EMV.
Latest white papers from Rambus…
- How to integrate with Apple Pay 29 September 2017
- What is Apple Pay and how does it work? 22 September 2017
- Five reasons retailers should have their own digital wallet 20 July 2017
- What’s New in Payments, Volume Two 10 July 2017
- How digital wallets will shape the future of retail 10 July 2017
Tokenization explained in 81 seconds
We’ve produced a handy video explaining in the simplest terms what tokenization is, and how Rambus can help you put in your own tokenization solution:
Webinar: Beyond OEM Pay — Mobile payment strategies for banks
Join NFC World and Rambus Bell ID’s Martin Cox to find out how banks can move beyond standard handset maker and card network schemes to provide differentiated mobile payment offerings that retain customers, attract new business and add fresh revenue streams.
This one-hour webinar was recorded on 13 October 2016 and was rated as 4.2 out of 5 by participants.
Online workshop: Understanding tokenization and host card emulation
Join NFC World and mobile payments specialist David Worthington from Rambus Bell ID for an online workshop that explains how tokenization works and how it can help you better secure mobile payment services.
This one-hour webinar was recorded on 17 February 2015 and was rated as 4.2 out of 5 by participants.
From the Rambus blog…
- Do contactless payment users prefer fingerprint sensors and voice recognition? 11 October 2017
- UN highlights Blockchain in new report 10 October 2017
- Starbucks reloads Apple Watch app 9 October 2017
- The rise of scan and go technology and how it works 5 October 2017
- The driving force behind mobile wallet adoption 27 September 2017
- The role of the mobile wallet driving the buying experience 25 September 2017
- Key ingredients for a successful mobile wallet 19 September 2017
- U.S. proximity mobile payment transactions to total $49.29 billion in 2017 18 September 2017
- What EMV Tokenization 2.0 means for the payments industry 13 September 2017
- EMV Payment Tokenization Specification gets an update 12 September 2017
Rambus in NFC World
- Guide explains Apple Pay integration options for banks 29 September 2017
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay 22 September 2017
- Rambus provides insight into the new EMVCo tokenization specifications 13 September 2017
- Rambus lays out the benefits of retailer-led digital wallets 9 August 2017
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet 20 July 2017
- Eftpos Australia completes contactless debit card and mobile payments upgrade 11 July 2017
- What’s New in Payments 2: Special report sets out the latest thinking on the future of payments — free of charge 10 July 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe 22 June 2017
- Mahindra Comviva and Rambus sign up to Visa’s token service provider 15 June 2017
- Rambus to enable Interac debit card support for Android Pay in Canada 5 June 2017
- Guide explores key benefits of Samsung Pay 25 May 2017
- Rambus to demonstrate CryptoManager IoT Device Management with STMicroelectronics 17 May 2017
- NFC World’s Partner Program shortlisted for commercial innovation award 9 May 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East 28 April 2017
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works 27 April 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Asia 19 April 2017
- Rambus hosts payments leaders in Rotterdam for Mobey Day 20 March 2017
- Lothian Buses to offer HCE mobile payments for public transport in Scotland 17 March 2017
- Rambus predicts how we will pay in 2020 17 March 2017
- Rambus outlines how to build trust in mobile payments 13 March 2017