Rambus — known as Bell ID until February 2017 — develops software to provision and manage the lifecycle of user credentials on mobile NFC devices.
Through host card emulation (HCE), banks, telecom operators and service providers can take direct control over their customer portfolio by using Rambus software to perform tasks previously associated with a trusted service manager.
Rambus contributes to NFC World, sharing expertise gained through involvement in over two decades of chip lifecycle management implementations for mobile, ID and EMV payment projects worldwide.
Ask the experts…
These executives from Rambus are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
David Worthington advises the company and its major clients on strategic opportunities in the application of new payments, mobile and chip technologies.
David is happy to take questions on NFC and smart cards, including Host Card Emulation, Trusted Service Management, EMV.
Martin Cox leads the sales team and has been deeply involved in projects around EMV smart cards, mobile NFC, TSM and HCE implementations.
Martin is happy to take questions on NFC and smart cards, including Host Card Emulation, Trusted Service Management, EMV.
Robert is an experienced technology consultant with 15 years of experience in chip lifecycle management, ranging from identity smart card implementations for governments and enterprises to EMV chip card migration projects for banks worldwide.
Robert is happy to take questions on NFC and smart cards, including Host Card Emulation, Trusted Service Management, EMV.
Latest white papers from Rambus…
- Securing real-time payments with payment account tokenization 29 May 2018
- Scan and go: How mobile wallets are transforming retail 16 April 2018
- Tokenization beyond payments 8 February 2018
- How to integrate with Apple Pay 29 September 2017
- What is Apple Pay and how does it work? 22 September 2017
Tokenization explained in 81 seconds
We’ve produced a handy video explaining in the simplest terms what tokenization is, and how Rambus can help you put in your own tokenization solution:
Webinar: Beyond OEM Pay — Mobile payment strategies for banks
Join NFC World and Rambus Bell ID’s Martin Cox to find out how banks can move beyond standard handset maker and card network schemes to provide differentiated mobile payment offerings that retain customers, attract new business and add fresh revenue streams.
This one-hour webinar was recorded on 13 October 2016 and was rated as 4.2 out of 5 by participants.
Online workshop: Understanding tokenization and host card emulation
Join NFC World and mobile payments specialist David Worthington from Rambus Bell ID for an online workshop that explains how tokenization works and how it can help you better secure mobile payment services.
This one-hour webinar was recorded on 17 February 2015 and was rated as 4.2 out of 5 by participants.
From the Rambus blog…
- NEW Faster and Safer Money with Secure Remote Commerce 17 September 2018
- NEW What is card-on-file EMV payment tokenization? 17 September 2018
- NEW Rambus Token Gateway for E-Commerce Certified “Visa Ready” 12 September 2018
- What is a Trusted Service Manager? 13 August 2018
- What is White Box Cryptography 8 August 2018
- What is Host Card Emulation (HCE)? 24 July 2018
- Mobile Payments: A Way of Life in the Middle Kingdom 18 July 2018
- The Rise of Mobile Payments in America 17 July 2018
- Securing real-time payments with tokenization 16 July 2018
- Webinar: How Digital Transformation is Changing Retail Payments 22 June 2018
Rambus in NFC World
- Rambus gets Visa Ready certification for its ecommerce token gateway 13 September 2018
- Scottish railway operator pilots HCE for mobile ticketing 31 July 2018
- Coles Supermarkets picks Rambus’ Unified Payment Platform to ‘revolutionise retail in Australia’ 26 July 2018
- NFC World welcomes 120 new members from 43 countries 7 June 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 Europe 1 June 2018
- Rambus explains how tokenization can be used to reduce the risks of real-time payments 29 May 2018
- Rambus brings tokenization to real-time payments 10 May 2018
- Rambus white paper sets out the benefits of in-aisle mobile checkout 16 April 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2018
- Rambus explains how tokenization can add security to healthcare, ID, the blockchain and more 9 February 2018
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018 15 December 2017
- Eftpos launches Android Pay in Australia 14 November 2017
- Rambus supports launch of Interac debit payments on Samsung Pay in Canada 2 November 2017
- Rambus to demo mobile payments, tokenization and HCE solutions at Money20/20 USA 20 October 2017
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology 18 October 2017
- Guide explains Apple Pay integration options for banks 29 September 2017
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay 22 September 2017
- Rambus provides insight into the new EMVCo tokenization specifications 13 September 2017
- Rambus lays out the benefits of retailer-led digital wallets 9 August 2017
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet 20 July 2017