Rambus — known as Bell ID until February 2017 — develops software to provision and manage the lifecycle of user credentials on mobile NFC devices.
Through host card emulation (HCE), banks, telecom operators and service providers can take direct control over their customer portfolio by using Rambus software to perform tasks previously associated with a trusted service manager.
Rambus contributes to NFC World, sharing expertise gained through involvement in over two decades of chip lifecycle management implementations for mobile, ID and EMV payment projects worldwide.
Ask the experts…
These executives from Rambus are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
David Worthington advises the company and its major clients on strategic opportunities in the application of new payments, mobile and chip technologies.
David is happy to take questions on NFC and smart cards, including Host Card Emulation, Trusted Service Management, EMV.
Martin Cox leads the sales team and has been deeply involved in projects around EMV smart cards, mobile NFC, TSM and HCE implementations.
Martin is happy to take questions on NFC and smart cards, including Host Card Emulation, Trusted Service Management, EMV.
Robert is an experienced technology consultant with 15 years of experience in chip lifecycle management, ranging from identity smart card implementations for governments and enterprises to EMV chip card migration projects for banks worldwide.
Robert is happy to take questions on NFC and smart cards, including Host Card Emulation, Trusted Service Management, EMV.
Tokenization explained in 81 seconds
We’ve produced a handy video explaining in the simplest terms what tokenization is, and how Rambus can help you put in your own tokenization solution:
Webinar: Beyond OEM Pay — Mobile payment strategies for banks
Join NFC World and Rambus Bell ID’s Martin Cox to find out how banks can move beyond standard handset maker and card network schemes to provide differentiated mobile payment offerings that retain customers, attract new business and add fresh revenue streams.
This one-hour webinar was recorded on 13 October 2016 and was rated as 4.2 out of 5 by participants.
Online workshop: Understanding tokenization and host card emulation
Join NFC World and mobile payments specialist David Worthington from Rambus Bell ID for an online workshop that explains how tokenization works and how it can help you better secure mobile payment services.
This one-hour webinar was recorded on 17 February 2015 and was rated as 4.2 out of 5 by participants.
From the Rambus blog…
- HCE adoption to increase 5-fold over the next 4 years 25 April 2017
- What does a seamless ‘buying experience’ look like? 20 April 2017
- Frictionless commerce and the future shopping experience 18 April 2017
- How HCE is accelerating mobile payment adoption 13 April 2017
- What is Samsung Pay? 12 April 2017
- How trust can level the mobile playing field 11 April 2017
- Securely converting and managing digital values for consumers 6 April 2017
- What is Android Pay? 5 April 2017
- Enhancing the buying experience at Mobey Forum Rotterdam 4 April 2017
- Boston Fed team tests mobile and digital wallets 3 April 2017
Rambus in NFC World
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Asia 19 April 2017
- Rambus hosts payments leaders in Rotterdam for Mobey Day 20 March 2017
- Lothian Buses to offer HCE mobile payments for public transport in Scotland 17 March 2017
- Rambus predicts how we will pay in 2020 17 March 2017
- Rambus outlines how to build trust in mobile payments 13 March 2017
- Rambus Security boss sets out future vision 2 March 2017
- Rambus unveils Unified Payment Platform for mobile payments and loyalty 27 February 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017
- Guide explains key concepts of tokenization 11 January 2017
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration 26 October 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 21 October 2016
- Rambus Bell ID launches Token Gateway to ease bank integration with multiple TSPs 19 October 2016
- Beyond OEM Pay webinar — See it now on NFC World 13 October 2016
- Take part in our ‘Beyond OEM Pay’ webinar today 12 October 2016
- Join us on Thursday to learn how banks can seize the mobile payment opportunity 10 October 2016
- Join NFC World for a free webinar to learn how banks can deliver differentiated mobile strategies 16 September 2016
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services 22 July 2016
- Polish bank gets HCE mobile payments through First Data and Bell ID 25 May 2016
- Interac TSP supports Apple Pay in Canada 10 May 2016
- Bell ID white paper explores tokenization 20 April 2016