- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
2015 International CES
6-9 January 2015
Las Vegas, USA
Sarah Clark, editor of NFC World+, will be at the International CES to chair the event’s mobile payments session and meet up with readers to discuss the latest technologies and trends.
The Future of Mobile Payments session takes place from 9am on Tuesday 6 January 2015 and provides an opportunity to put questions on the latest developments in the market to editor Sarah Clark and a panel of industry experts. Tickets can be booked via the International CES website.
If you would like to attend a meet-up with Sarah and fellow NFC World+ readers during the show please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Organised by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).