- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
2015 International CES
6-9 January 2015
Las Vegas, USA
Sarah Clark, editor of NFC World+, will be at the International CES to chair the event’s mobile payments session and meet up with readers to discuss the latest technologies and trends.
The Future of Mobile Payments session takes place from 9am on Tuesday 6 January 2015 and provides an opportunity to put questions on the latest developments in the market to editor Sarah Clark and a panel of industry experts. Tickets can be booked via the International CES website.
If you would like to attend a meet-up with Sarah and fellow NFC World+ readers during the show please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Organised by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).