- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
GlobalPlatform’s “The TSM of Today and Tomorrow” workshop
18 June 2013
GlobalPlatform is inviting actors operating in the mobile NFC services space to attend a free seminar on Tuesday 18 June in Madrid, Spain.
‘GlobalPlatform Presents the TSM of Today and Tomorrow’ will share best practice guidance on how the marketplace can deliver global consistency and clear communication when managing NFC secure applications in an international roaming environment.
The seminar will be of interest to TSMs, MNOs, banks, transit authorities and technology providers engaged in the deployment of mobile services. It will provide practical insight into how a standardized approach can be implemented, along with real-world use cases and technology demonstrations.
Organised by GlobalPlatform.