- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
Mobile Payments & NFC
24-26 March 2015
London, United Kingdom
Now in its third year, Telecoms IQ’s Mobile Payments and NFC London will help you acquire the strategies you need to develop and monetise your mobile payments business model. Plus hear how you can successfully ensure a simple and secure service that will be appealing to your customers.
Hear case studies from across the ecosystem of operators, merchants and financial institutions on how to build a good mobile payment business. Hear from an unparalleled selection of speakers from a cross section of industries, including; Financial institutions, retailers, MNOs, technology companies and handset manufacturers and find answers to the questions that you’ve been struggling with:
- How can you provide a simple and secure payment service model that will ensure customer acceptance and commitment?
- How can you develop and monetise your mobile payment business model whilst working with financial institutions?
- How can you ensure an easy to use service across an increasingly fragmented marketplace, especially in developing countries?
With a number of interactive sessions and plenty of networking, you will meet other stakeholders in the mobile payments and NFC arena, and discuss how best to ensure mass customer adoption of these new payment methods.
Organised by IQPC.