- Mobile marketplace offers African farmers promise of richer, cashless harvest
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022
- Apple Pay offers Chinese New Year discounts
- Facebook gets Spanish e-money licence
Mobile Payments and Retail workshops at Apps World
12-13 November 2014
London, United Kingdom
The mobile payment workshops at Apps World 2014 will be looking at new business models and discussing the latest developments in the mobile payments space — emerging technologies, mobile commerce, monetisation, security, NFC, mobile banking — and how these will affect the roles of key industry players like banks, operators, platform owners and card issuers.
Find out more here.
Entry to the exhibition is completely free. Mobile payments workshop passes start from £495 — save 15% using the discount code SPA15. To find out more about Apps World and how to register click here.
Organised by Six Degrees Events.