- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa
NFC World Congress 2013
24-26 September 2013
NFC World Congress gathers the full value chain of NFC services, from start-ups to leading players, including implementers in all verticals.
Over three days in Nice, the “NFC city” on the French Riviera, this event offers a unique platform to network, develop business and exchange knowledge with more than 700 conference delegates from 65 countries.
The exhibition offers 50 booths and benefits from the added audience and content synergies of the co-located World Smart Week conferences. Some 1,700 participants are expected to take advantage of this global meeting of contactless, e-ID, M2M and digital security industries.
Organised by Strategies Telecoms & Multimedia.