- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
Tomorrow’s Transactions Forum
13-14 March 2013
“The Tomorrow’s Transactions Forum will take place on March 13th-14th, 2013 in London. Now in its sixteenth year, it once again promises the combination of thought leadership, discussion, learning and fun that has earned it the reputation of being unmissable for people interested in the future of retail electronic payments. This year, the event will be looking at the leading edge in mobile transactions, Islamic e-finance and new technologies amongst other topics. For more information and to book please visit this link. All delegates will receive a complimentary copy of Tomorrow’s Transactions 2013.”
Organised by Consult Hyperion.