The Sony SWR10 SmartBand is a waterproof wristband that is designed to be worn 24/7 and pairs with the user’s smartphone via NFC or Bluetooth. More
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
Sonim’s XP and NFC expansion pack is a battery cover replacement that adds NFC to the XP3300 Force rugged mobile phone. More
The Nokia NFC Shell CC-229D was an NFC-enabled ‘shell’ add-on that fitted over a Nokia 3220 handset. More
The Nokia Field Force NFC Shell was called the Nokia Mobile RFID Kit when it was announced in spring 2004 at CeBIT. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Accessory’.