The Sony SWR10 SmartBand is a waterproof wristband that is designed to be worn 24/7 and pairs with the user’s smartphone via NFC or Bluetooth. More
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole
Sonim’s XP and NFC expansion pack is a battery cover replacement that adds NFC to the XP3300 Force rugged mobile phone. More
The Nokia NFC Shell CC-229D was an NFC-enabled ‘shell’ add-on that fitted over a Nokia 3220 handset. More
The Nokia Field Force NFC Shell was called the Nokia Mobile RFID Kit when it was announced in spring 2004 at CeBIT. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Accessory’.