Meizu MX4 Pro review at Anandtech... More
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card
The Meizu MX3 is a well-specified Android smartphone with a unique 5.1-inch 1800 by 1080 display offering a crisp 415 pixels per inch. Some versions come with NFC. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Meizu’.