Meizu MX4 Pro review at Anandtech... More
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issuers
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries
The Meizu MX3 is a well-specified Android smartphone with a unique 5.1-inch 1800 by 1080 display offering a crisp 415 pixels per inch. Some versions come with NFC. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Meizu’.