Meizu MX4 Pro review at Anandtech... More
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case
The Meizu MX3 is a well-specified Android smartphone with a unique 5.1-inch 1800 by 1080 display offering a crisp 415 pixels per inch. Some versions come with NFC. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Meizu’.