The Nokia 6212 Classic is no longer in production and is now hard to find. For a long time the only commercially available NFC phone, its design pre-dates the single wire protocol and it uses an embedded secure element.
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions