The Nokia 6212 Classic is no longer in production and is now hard to find. For a long time the only commercially available NFC phone, its design pre-dates the single wire protocol and it uses an embedded secure element.
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands