- 25% of world’s population to use mobile banking in four years
- Brits want black cab contactless payments
- GlobalPlatform discovery specification eases NFC roaming
- Nokia sells Here to Audi, BMW and Daimler
- Vodafone customers top up with PowaTag
NFC and mobile payments workshops at Apps World North America 2013
7-8 February 2013
San Francisco, USA
New for 2013, Apps World will be dedicating a day to mobile payments and NFC. Sessions will examine numerous in-depth issues such as how VAS can be incorporated into mobile banking to gain consumer buy-in, and what services consumers are demanding.
NFC World readers can save 25% on registration using the code “NFC25″.
Organised by Six Degrees.