- TfL tests NFC for London Underground ticket payments
- SIMalliance reports 159% growth in NFC SIM shipments
- Bank develops NFC suit that lets customers pay by swiping a sleeve
- PayPal takes another look at NFC
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
This event is of particular importance or relevance to the NFC community and is supported by NFC World.
NFC and mobile payments workshops at Apps World North America 2013
7-8 February 2013
San Francisco, USA
New for 2013, Apps World will be dedicating a day to mobile payments and NFC. Sessions will examine numerous in-depth issues such as how VAS can be incorporated into mobile banking to gain consumer buy-in, and what services consumers are demanding.
NFC World readers can save 25% on registration using the code “NFC25″.
Organised by Six Degrees.
Add to calendar: