- New Pebble could offer NFC strap
- Qkr! payments at Wagamama
- Madrid tests NFC ticketing on public transport
- Pizza Hut could let customers order and pay for pizza from their cars
- SpotMe app lets Android users spend Apple Pay cash
NFC and mobile payments workshops at Apps World North America 2013
7-8 February 2013
San Francisco, USA
New for 2013, Apps World will be dedicating a day to mobile payments and NFC. Sessions will examine numerous in-depth issues such as how VAS can be incorporated into mobile banking to gain consumer buy-in, and what services consumers are demanding.
NFC World readers can save 25% on registration using the code “NFC25″.
Organised by Six Degrees.
Add to calendar: