- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade
NFC and mobile payments workshops at Apps World North America 2013
7-8 February 2013
San Francisco, USA
New for 2013, Apps World will be dedicating a day to mobile payments and NFC. Sessions will examine numerous in-depth issues such as how VAS can be incorporated into mobile banking to gain consumer buy-in, and what services consumers are demanding.
NFC World readers can save 25% on registration using the code “NFC25”.
Organised by Six Degrees.