- Apple iPhone NFC payments rumours reach fever pitch
- Verizon aims to replace usernames and passwords with QR codes
- Mapco adds mobile payments at the pump
- CaixaBank invests in contactless ATMs
- Evidence builds for NFC in iPhone 6
NFC and Mobile Payment at Apps World
5 February 2014
San Francisco, USA
“This year Apps World will be dedicating a day to mobile payments & NFC,” says the organiser. “Understanding how the key stakeholders are carving out their places in this new mobile channel is fundamental to this conference track.
“Sessions will examine numerous in-depth issues such as how VAS can be incorporated into mobile banking to gain consumer buy-in, and what services consumers are demanding.”
Workshop passes start from $700. Save 20% on top of the advance rate discount by using the discount code NFC20 when registering.
Organised by Six Degrees Events.
Add to calendar: