- Apple Pay targets US retail and transport expansion
- Pakistan bank offers mobile ATM cash withdrawals
- Samsung Pay set for 2017 UK launch
- Canadian bank replaces NFC SIM-based service with HCE
- Android Pay launches in Ireland
NFC and Mobile Payment at Apps World
5 February 2014
San Francisco, USA
“This year Apps World will be dedicating a day to mobile payments & NFC,” says the organiser. “Understanding how the key stakeholders are carving out their places in this new mobile channel is fundamental to this conference track.
“Sessions will examine numerous in-depth issues such as how VAS can be incorporated into mobile banking to gain consumer buy-in, and what services consumers are demanding.”
Workshop passes start from $700. Save 20% on top of the advance rate discount by using the discount code NFC20 when registering.
Organised by Six Degrees Events.