- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
This event is of particular importance or relevance to the NFC community and is supported by NFC World.
Tomorrow’s Transactions Forum
13-14 March 2013
"The Tomorrow's Transactions Forum will take place on March 13th-14th, 2013 in London. Now in its sixteenth year, it once again promises the combination of thought leadership, discussion, learning and fun that has earned it the reputation of being unmissable for people interested in the future of retail electronic payments. This year, the event will be looking at the leading edge in mobile transactions, Islamic e-finance and new technologies amongst other topics. For more information and to book please visit this link. All delegates will receive a complimentary copy of Tomorrow's Transactions 2013."
Organised by Consult Hyperion.
Add to calendar: