- Zuckerberg: Facebook is working on payments but it will take time to get it right
- Starbucks now processes six million mobile payments a week
- Hillshire sells more sausages with BLE beacons
- Amazon to enter mPOS market?
- Motherboard leak fuels iPhone NFC rumours
This event is of particular importance or relevance to our readers and is supported by NFC World+
Tomorrow’s Transactions Forum
13-14 March 2013
“The Tomorrow’s Transactions Forum will take place on March 13th-14th, 2013 in London. Now in its sixteenth year, it once again promises the combination of thought leadership, discussion, learning and fun that has earned it the reputation of being unmissable for people interested in the future of retail electronic payments. This year, the event will be looking at the leading edge in mobile transactions, Islamic e-finance and new technologies amongst other topics. For more information and to book please visit this link. All delegates will receive a complimentary copy of Tomorrow’s Transactions 2013.”
Organised by Consult Hyperion.
Add to calendar: