Announced by Sprint in April 2012, the HTC Evo 4G LTE boasts a 4.7-inch LCD display, dual-core Snapdragon processor, NFC with Google Wallet support and runs Android 4.0. The smartphone is said to be the first in the USA to have HD voice with crystal clear clarity.
- Apple extends GymKit NFC functionality to additional gym equipment market leaders
- NFC testing disruptor Cilab joins the NFC World Partner Program
- Japanese government to adopt iPhone NFC chip reading for citizen ID
- Imperial College develops NFC tag-based freshness detection system to reduce food waste
- European mobile wallets adopt Alipay QR code format to boost payment interoperability