Announced by Sprint in April 2012, the HTC Evo 4G LTE boasts a 4.7-inch LCD display, dual-core Snapdragon processor, NFC with Google Wallet support and runs Android 4.0. The smartphone is said to be the first in the USA to have HD voice with crystal clear clarity.
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands