The Nokia 603 is a Symbian Belle device with NFC, designed for first time smartphone owners. The device retails at around €200 (US$275) before taxes and subsidies and started shipping on 21 October 2011.
- Russian banks prep for launch of national biometric ID platform
- UK to move beyond ‘peak cash’ this year
- Australian iPhone users ‘more likely to bank with a provider if it supports Apple Pay’
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February