The Nokia 603 is a Symbian Belle device with NFC, designed for first time smartphone owners. The device retails at around €200 (US$275) before taxes and subsidies and started shipping on 21 October 2011.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent